Subject: Re: [soa-rm] eCommerce definitions

One thing I have trouble with is the use of words like "send" WRT to an
electronic message.  Is anything really sent?  No - all that happens is
the voltage at one end point is switched on and off several times and
the other side detects the voltage switches.  Nothing is actually sent
from one place to another.  Can someone actually "receive" an electronic
message?

These are good definitions.  Some of them are probably far too business
specific for our purposes but good for the discussions and analysis.

Thanks!

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html