Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Types of Services

Wes:

That would be good.  I am traveling tomorrow but if you could upload the
slides to the members contributuin area with notes we could all look.  I
am intrigued and don't want to censor anyone from adding their bit.  It
is all good.

We could also add this to the agenda for the next conf call at 8AM on
the 20th.

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html