Subject: Re: [soa-rm] eCommerce definitions

The first of these: where the put finishes before the get starts can be
modeled (and he does) with  buffer processes.
If by streaming you mean UDP-style streaming, in his notation you could
model it, although it may be a little stilted. (A similar problem
arises when using pi-calculus for the same situation.)
Frank