Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - Generic SOA-RM BootCamp(SOAReferenceModel-Generic-rev1_05-03.ppt) uploaded

Martin:

Thank you.

Regardless of the definition, are you amend able to simply referring to
the undefined concept as "process management" rather than scoping it
exclusively for the domain of business?  Process management would
include all types of process, not just eBusiness related.

If so, can I ask you to add a term for both of these and first
definitions to the WIKI?

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html