Subject: [Fwd: RE: Meeting room details]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: Meeting room details
Date: 	Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:29:13 -0400
From: 	Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>
To: 	'Duane Nickull' <dnickull@adobe.com>, "'Jamie.clark'"
<Jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>

Duane,

Good timing - I am sending out all the last minute details now.
Enclosed are your meeting details:
______________________

The New Orleans OASIS Symposium is less than two weeks away!

Enclosed are the FINAL details for your meeting.  Please review
everything and let me know if there are any changes no later than
Wednesday, 20 April. If you have changes regarding your meeting after
Wednesday, 20 April, please hold those until you arrive in New Orleans.
I will be available in the Symposium Registration Area beginning on
Sunday morning (time and location listed below).

**SPECIAL NOTICE: The time, day and location will be printed in the
information handed out to Symposium attendees, so please be sure all the
information below is correct.

Meeting Name:   OASIS SOA Reference Model
Date:   Wednesday, 27 April - Thursday, 28 April
Time:   8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Wed); 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM (Thurs)
Location:   Balcony L (Wed); Suite #TBA (Thurs)
Note: We have confirmed a suite for your meeting on Thursday; however,
we will not know the room number until Sunday, 24 April.
# of Attendees:  15
Audio Visual:   Screen
Room Set:   Boardroom
Phone:   Speaker phone
(Please remember:  All speaker phones will only accommodate local or 800
numbers. TCs will be responsible to provide their own 800 or other
conference line.)

Question about renting a computer projector:
We are supplying screens and phones in all the meeting rooms. Computer
projectors are priced at $650++ per day per room for each rental. We
would like to ask that you please try to find someone from the TC to
bring a projector with them.  If not, please let me know and we will try
to work out a solution.  FYI: Unfortunately our budget will not
accommodate supplying all 10 rooms each day with a projector - the bill
would be over 15K just for the projectors alone.  Please let me know.

Coffee and lunch will be served all three days. Coffee will be available
at 8:00 AM, 10:30 AM and 3:30 PM each day in the Balcony Foyer.  A
buffet luncheon will be held from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM each day in the
Riverview Restaurant (Wednesday and Thursday) and Balcony N (Friday).
Please try to build your meeting schedules around the above times.

TC meeting registration badges may be picked up onsite at the
registration desk during any of the following times:

Sunday, 24 April - beginning at 7:00 AM in the Balcony Foyer
Monday, 25 April - beginning at 7:00 AM in the Salon E Foyer
Tuesday, 26 April - beginning at 8:00 AM in the Salon E Foyer
Wednesday, 27 April through Friday, 29 April - beginning at 8:00 AM in
the Balcony Foyer

Thanks you for your support and we look forward to seeing you in New
Orleans!

Regards,
Jane Harnad
Manager of Events