Subject: Re: [soa-rm] service composition scenarios

It seems that you see this as an atoms and molecules distinction. I can
see that that would make sense.

On the POA front, that is a new distinction to me. I always assumed
that SOA was equivalent to POA; but I am willing to be educated!

I agree completely that

"a service should not care whether it is being consumed as a single
service or as part of some process. "

Why I think we might need to embrace POA is to be able to account for
service intermediaries.

On reflection, I would agree that the WSA is much more a POA than a SOA

Frank