Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Re: Groups - Draft SOA and POA Relationships ...

I can open it if I go to the members page and open the documents tab.
It seems to open okay from there, although it did not open when I tried
the link in the e-mail notification.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:42 AM
To: James Bryce Clark
Cc: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

Jamie:

This is a problem I experienced with KAVI. I inadvertently loaded a
visio file.  I tried to delete it and replace it with the PNG format
file so others could read it, but Kavi will not let me rename the file
extension.  Any ideas on how it can be done?  I think that the actual
file is PNG now, but the name of the file in Kavi still remains *.vsd

Duane

James Bryce Clark wrote:

>     Sorry to have to ask, but what is a ".vsd" file?  Does it require
> a proprietary browser?  Are this data (graphic or text or whatever it
> is) available in a freely read format?  Thanks and regards  JBC
>
>> Date  20 Apr 2005 23:37:15 -0000
>> From  dnickull@adobe.com
>> To  soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
>> Subject [soa-rm] Groups - Draft SOA and POA Relationships . . .
>>
>> The document revision named Draft SOA and POA Relationships
>> (POA-Relationship-SOA_05-04.vsd) has been submitted by Duane Nickull
>> to the OASIS SOA Reference Model TC document repository.  This
>> document is revision #1 of POA-Relationship-SOA_05-04.vsd.
>> * * *

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  -
http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html