Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Architectural Scope of Reference Model

Rex Brooks wrote:

> I think one can have metadata about a contract or contracts as a
> class, but I don't think contracts are metadata in themselves.

I had originally shared this view. That is why the contract was separate
from the "service Description" in our posiion paper.  The contract offer
is perhaps a bit more vague and could be part of the metadata.

Perhaps the Lawyer amongst us can give us his PoV (Jamie????)

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html