Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Opaqueness and Transactions

More comments inline:

Don Flinn wrote:

>Diane
>
>I disagree that a service could allow Java Classes as a parameter.  This
>implies how the service is implemented.

DN - Actually - it declares that it accepts unstructured data as a
parameter.  What happens behind the service interface is still hidden.

> Even if the service can
>translate the Java Classes to some other model, it forces the service to
>understand Java Classes.

DN - would it be possible that it simply validates the java syntax based
on a parse and some simple rules, yet does not understand it?

On a personal note - I love these types of conversations.  This is
definitely some new ground to think about.

Cheers!

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html