Subject: Forward as per Carol's request

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New deadline for OASIS SOA-RM TC press release
Date: 	Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:14:14 -0400
From: 	Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
To: 	'Duane Nickull' <dnickull@adobe.com>
CC: 	'Scott McGrath' <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>,
andy.moir@oasis-open.org, 'James Bryce Clark' <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>

Duane,
Please forward the following message to your TC members on my behalf.
Thanks,
Carol

OASIS SOA-RM TC Members:
The OASIS SOA-RM press announcement has been rescheduled for Monday, 2 May. Consequently, we have extended the deadline for sponsor
quotes to Thursday, 28 April. (So far, I have received quotes from Booz Allen Hamilton and Reactivity only.)

The subhead of the release has been edited to reflect current membership:

"Adobe Systems, AmSoft, Boeing, Booz Allen Hamilton, Fujitsu, General Motors, NEC, Reactivity, VISA, and Others Collaborate on a
Foundation for Service Oriented Architectures."

Contributors and Individual members of the TC have the option to upgrade their membership in order to be included in the press
release. Contact scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org before Thursday for details.

If you are aware of any additional organizations that may want to participate in the work of the OASIS SOA-RM TC, please contact
andy.moir@oasis-open.org. The more industry buy-in we can demonstrate in this release, the more favorable press we are likely to
receive.

Carol