Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Architectural Scope of Reference Model

I agree also. I was reading Duane's message to mean "The contract
offer is perhaps a bit more vague and (metadata about the contract
offer) could be part of the (overall) metadata."  My interpolations
are in the parentheses. However, I regard the Service Description
Metadata to be the implicit Contract Offer since it defines the basic
service(s) being offered and probably should include a brief
description of the requirements for a contract transaction, e.g. a
url for the wsdl, or for a registry where the wsdl, tmodel, brownie
recipe etc., can be acquired.

Ciao,
Rex