Subject: Re: [soa-rm] strawman updated

Duane,

I find that this attribution convention makes the wiki document rather
difficult for me to deal with. My plan is to cut and paste text from
the wiki, and having to delete the [...] sections is a bit of a pain.

Some notes about Wiki...

1. The reason that I make you log in to edit is that I want the
revision history to show what you changed.  This functionality is
provided by the wiki software, so it is possible to determine who
changed what and when, and even to "roll back" naughty revisions if
necessary.  Look at Wikipedia, and entries such as "anti-semitism". It
works :-)

2. The wiki text processor probably converts stray '<' and '>' of
unknown tags to &lt; and &gt; on its own, not that it matters much.

-Matt