Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - OASIS SOA-RM Specification (wd-soa-rm-01.pdf)uploaded

Ok, I will start that index page as soon as the wiki server comes back
and mark you as being on those sections.  My colocation provider was
moving the server to another data center and on restart the system
needed to be fsck'ed...but they did not have the root password.
Hopefully it will be back soon.

-Matt