Subject: Teleconference not working now. Is there another telecon number?

Hi ,

I just tried to dial back into the meeting, and received a "Meeting
has ended" message. I note that the call in is only scheduled for an
hour, so I assume the automatic cutoff was reached. So, is there
another number I can use to dial in?

I have looked at the draft and Peter's message while listening in on
the Disaster Management (Dept. of Homeland Security) presentation to
the Emergency Management TC, and it didn't occur to me that the
conferencing service would cut off.

It is kinda like being all dressed up with no place to go.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks