Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Available sections for editors

Sorry Tom, looks like Wesley beat you to it at 1:42PM CT. Maybe you guys can collaborate?

Thanks,

Matt
On 28-Apr-05, at 2:17 PM, Bui, Thomas T wrote:

I'll take 2.4

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew MacKenzie [mailto:mattm@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 11:36 AM
To: 'SOA-RM'
Subject: [soa-rm] Available sections for editors

Here is a list of work we need done, with current editor assignments. Some sections have no editor assigned, so please volunteer.

If you already have assignments, please provide a draft to me by May 11. Text of plain MS word/rtf/pdf is fine for me, please do not edit a draft directly.

1 Introduction (matt)

1.1 Audience (matt)

1.2 How to Use the Reference Model (duane)

1.3 Notational Conventions (matt)

1.4 Relationships to Other Standards (peter b.)

2 The Reference Model (duane)

2.1 Services (ken l)

2.1.1 Service Composition (ken l)

2.1.2 Service Description (ken l)

2.2 Policy (frank)

2.3 Semantics (ron/frank)

2.3.1 Data/Information Model (vikas deolaliker)

2.4 Discovery, Presence and Availability (Open)

3 Conformance Guidelines (Open)

4 References (peter b.)

4.1 Normative (peter b.)

Appendix A. Glossary (peter b.)

Appendix B. Use Cases and Examples (Non-Normative) (Open)

Appendix C. Acknowledgments (matt)

Appendix D. Notices (matt)