Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Re: Autonomous Services?

My feeling is that some of what you are alluding to might be covered by UDDI,
however as is happening in an instance of SOA deployment that I am involved
in - UDDI by itself is not going to be sufficient to express all the metadata
that is needed for a client to successfully and contextually interpret all
that a Web Service does.

My attempted solution is to capture this additional metadata by leveraging
central metadata services of my enterprise. I guess what I am saying is that
the concept of "central metadata" might be a valid candidate as a component of
the Reference Architecture we are considering.

Since I was unable to participate in the F2F, (due to some last minute
commitments that I got called into), if this topic was discussed, please
accept my apologies for bringing it up again.

Thanks!

  Sameer Sharma
    Principal Applications Architect
    Lockheed Martin Corporation