Subject: editor's subcommittee

Just a note...all editing business will now take place on
soa-rm-editors now, as well as draft document management.  Section
drafts now have a place to be uploaded and a naming scheme.  See Kavi,
and the example I made out of the Policy section.

 From here on out, only significant editor's drafts will be promoted to
soa-rm in general.  This should cut down on some of the email and allow
for more productive conversation on the main list.

If I forgot to add you, and you are an editor, just subscribe via Kavi.

Thanks,
Matt