Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Re: Autonomous Services?

Sameer:

Your colleague Ron Schuldt is working with Frank McCabe on the semantics
section of the committee draft which logically touches on this.  Perhaps
you can meet with Ron to discuss contributions.

We want to capture the notion of a sufficiently rich set of metadata and
abstract it away from any specific implementations scenario (such as
registry vs. broadcast vs. unicast).

It sounds like you can add lots to this conversation.

Best wishes

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html