Subject: Re: [soa-rm] interesting article - relevant to services and data modelaspects of our RM

Joseph:

You may wish to take a look at the most recent draft 06.  We have a
place holder in appendix B (??) for a non normative example of such.  I
am not sure which member of our editing team is in charge, but you may
wish to help contribute to this area.

And as always - we have within our charter the ability to form sub TC's
and make specific SOA's based on the RM.

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html