Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Opaqueness and Transactions

Ken Laskey wrote:

> In any case, the only thing  that is completely opaque is something
> that sits in a closed box and  appears to do absolutely nothing. :-)

LOL -  I went to school with people that feel into this category...

;-)

You are correct however.  Even in this example, it is not completely
opaque since one can also see the size of the box, note that it has to
portal to enter or exit and note its' color.  Point well taken.

Chair - OASIS Service Oriented Architecture Reference Model Technical Committee -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=soa-rm
Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html