Subject: Comment: Section 2.1.1 Service Composition

[Please note that the format below is not the official format for us to use for comments - that is still pending. I wanted to send this out while it was fresh on my mind.]

SECTION: 2.1.1 Service Composition
LINE: 193
TEXT: "The functionality described above is mandatory to comply with the notion of service autonomy. A service alone must determine whether an invocation request succeeds or fails."
COMMENT: Recommend more clarity on the second sentence above. If a service wouldn't determine whether an invocation request succeeds or fails, what would determine it? IOW, why is it necessary to state this (what verification are we trying to provide to the reader)?

Kind Regards,