Subject: Re: [soa-rm] When Is An SOA Really An SOA?

Joseph:

I apologize that perhaps my last message was not clear.  Until we know
what the SOA RM is and will look like, the question you ask probably
cannot be answered with certainty.  We have considered and discussed the
facet of conformancy and have a placeholder in the editors draft.  Those
who were in attendence agreed to put the placeholder in but not to
further define it at this time.  It is likely too premature to finalize
those statements.

Duane