Subject: Re: [soa-rm] SOA-RM draft in OpenOffice

>  What is most troubling is the fact that the whole set of
> place-holders and sections seems to have been fixed forever.

DN - They are not fixed forever, but those who attended the face to face
and dialed in over the two days spent a lot of time coming to agreement
on them.

> What if a member wants to add other sections, or even modify the whole
> organization of the draft? I guess your answer would be that the time
> for adding place-holders was gone.

DN - not completely, however the time for commenting is not now.  The
schedule is as follows:

May 11 - deadline for section editors to hand in their sections
May 11-14 - editing team to prepare final editors draft and place on
Kavi.  They will also recommend the first sections to review for the
rest of the TC
May 18 - we have a conference call and will spend time reviewing
specific sections.

It would not be prudent to make comments on the document until the
editing team has requested them since there may be changes to content
from what is there now.

If you have sections you wish to contribute to, I encourage you to
contact the editor for that section and offer your help.  Many others
are doing this.  Matt has the master list of sections editors.

Best wishes

Chair - OASIS Service Oriented Architecture Reference Model Technical Committee -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=soa-rm
Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html