Subject: Re: [soa-rm] SOA-RM draft in OpenOffice

Small clarification:

May 11-14 is the window for production of what will amount to our first
candidate draft.  This means, I'd be proposing this become a committee
draft by early-mid June.  It is by _no_ means a final draft, and it can
change drastically from there if it is the will of the TC's voting
members.

-matt

--
Matthew MacKenzie