Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Identity (Was RE: [soa-rm] Good Recent SOA Piece: "Managing an XML Data Model In Your SOA - Best Practices")

Excuse me if I sound like I'm beating a dead horse but I think
everything being said about identity could be equally said about
security.  I'm not sure how the two fit into the RM but I feel these
can't be merely pushed off as out of scope.

Ken

On May 9, 2005, at 9:32 PM, Chiusano Joseph wrote:

> +1 on everything you wrote Matt.
>
> Joe
>
> Joseph Chiusano
> Booz Allen Hamilton
> Visit us online@ http://www.boozallen.com

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508

*** note change of phone extension from 883 to 983 effective 4/15/2005
***