Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Why do we need SOA? (proposal for Introduction text)

Duane, Everyone,

Below are the four URLs that comprise the EA & SOA series I have
mentioned. The long term plan is to build a book from this material.
It is one of those things that seems to have a life of its own, since
every time I look at it, I end up wanting to expand on the points,
and due to our conversations, there is now another ton and a half
more material that I think should be added, but other projects have
intervened, so I have no idea when I will get back to this. Probably
sooner rather than later.

The overall title is "Enterprise Architecture and Service-Oriented
Architecture: Fad or Foundation?"

Part One:
<http://www.dmreview.com/article_sub.cfm?articleId=1025078>http://www.dmreview.com/article_sub.cfm?articleId=1025078
Part Two: