Subject: Re: [soa-rm] location of next ftf

Ken:

Good thoughts.  What is does come down to is the logistics of having
someone at the location who is willing to help out.  Peter Brown has
offered to help arrange a meeting in Austria (Wien).  It is not clear
how much he is able to provide help with at this time and would like
invite any and all proposals for Sept/Oct time frame.

We may need one more meeting after that depending on the status of our
work.  Myself - I prefer somewhere warm in Dec.

Duane

Ken Laskey wrote:

> When I voted, I added a comment that got a little long. I am sending
> it  out because I'm not sure how well it is accommodated on the vote
> form.
>
> Comment on next ftf location:
> Not sure of the geographic makeup of the TC but we may want to
> specifically have one non-North America meeting to meet the goal of
> equal access to all members.  If that will be necessary/desireable,
> then we should factor that into the meeting site selection now rather
> than reduce flexibility for our third (and I think Duane's assumed
> last) ftf.
>
> Ken
> Ken Laskey
> MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
> 7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
> McLean VA 22102-7508

Chair - OASIS Service Oriented Architecture Reference Model Technical Committee -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=soa-rm
Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html