Subject: Re: [soa-rm] interesting definition of SOA

Ken:

LOL - I won't ask about EA.

This definition came from a third party.  I was interested in thoughts
on it.

I really like your framework definition.  Once the RM is complete, it
may be interesting to discuss a framework for using it in.  Hopefully
appendix B will lead into this and let us explore the concept a lot further.

Duane