Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [issue:editorial] draft 07, sect1.1, line 100,Brief Issue Description

Ok, so, this is my proposed template for issue submission.  I'd like
issues to be submitted to the list, and I will place the issues into a
spreadsheet.  Dispositions will be listed in this spreadsheet, and all
issues will be assigned an ID, to simplify discussing and referring to
these issues once they are logged.

ISSUE TYPES, and their meaning:

*editorial*: means that changes are minor, typically terminology,
spelling, grammar, document metadata, references, etc..  If you have
several of these, you can batch them in one email, just use the subject
format that I used above to introduce each "bug", e.g.:

[editorial] draft 07, sect 1.1, line 100, Blah Blah

*structure:* something needs to be moved around, removed altogether, or
added.  TC discussion and approval is required.

*content: *wordsmithing, rewrites, logic corrections, better graphics,
etc.  TC discussion and approval is required.