Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure 2-1

Ron:

Thank you for the vote of confidence.  I am not happy with the new
graphic and I would like ot see what Gregory comes up with as a replacement.

For the record, I personally am able to live with the graphic we have
there now but want to make sure if there is a better way to do things we
can use it.

Duane

Schuldt, Ron L wrote:

>Duane - if you add "Enable interpretation" to the line connected to the Semantics box, I believe you would have a suitable replacement for the multi-layered stack diagram.
>
>Ron

Chair - OASIS Service Oriented Architecture Reference Model Technical Committee -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=soa-rm
Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html