Subject: [issue:content] draft 07, sect2.1.1, line 226, Discuss the concept of coordination in more detail

<current>

In the paragraph beginning on line 226, we are really discussing the concepts of coordination/business process execution/choreography (referring generally to this "class" of capabilities) - yet we never state this. The description in this paragraph is also not as clear as it can be.

</current>

<suggested>

Recommend we explicitly call out the concepts of coordination/business process execution/choreography in this paragraph, and also make our description in this paragraph clearer. For example, we state that "If completing the function depends on two or more serial or parallel paths of execution successfully completing behind the service interface (like calling services B and C) within a certain time frame, that is typically not relevant to state in the service description for service A." - but why is that the case? It's because another service (in the cases of coordination and business process execution) or a choreography description states these dependencies, and the requirements that surround these dependencies. So in this case, services A, B, and C are either invoked by a coordinating service, or referred to within a choreography description. I recommend we explicitly state this.

We should also refer to specifications that are in this space such as WS BPEL, WS-Choreography, WS-CAF, and WS-Coordination/WS-Transaction. I realize that there may be some hesitation to refer to WS-Coordination/WS-Transaction as they are not on an open standards track, but we should at least mention the others.

</suggested>

<notes>

</notes>

Kind Regards,