Subject: [issue:content] draft 07, sect2.1.1, line 234, We mix multiple concepts in this paragraph - recommend expanding on them in more detail

<current>

In the paragraph beginning on line 234 we include some really good thoughts that I recommend we expand on. The paragraph seems very rushed.

</current>

<suggested>

First, I believe we are discussing multithreading on line 234, yet we don’t use the term multithreading. We can simplify the explanation by stating that since a service may be invoked by multiple users, there may be performance implications, and though multithreading capabilities handle this, there are still going to be limits. Second, I believe we are referring to the notion of coordination starting on line 237 (“Indeed, the service…”), but we don’t use that term. We should incorporate this notion into the discussion of coordination that I suggested in my previously submitted issue for the paragraph beginning on line 226. Third, we briefly discuss QoS requirements starting on line 238 (“However, there may be…”) but we don’t state what types of requirements we are referring to, or provide any examples.

Finally, we may want to build this entire paragraph out and call it an “Implementation Considerations” section.

</suggested>

<notes>

</notes>

 Kind Regards,