Subject: [issue:content] draft 07, sect2.1.3, line 299, Suggest clearer description of "Assumptions"

<current>

The "Assumptions" description that begins on line 299 is (IMO) not very clear. For example, the first sentence states that assumptions "provide conditions that underlie the derivation of the service functionality.". What does "derive" mean here? Aren't assumptions simply meant to convey expectations that a service provider has with regard to usage of a service by a service consumer? The example is also very fluid dynamics(?)-specific, and since the reader must always understand the concepts that underlie an example in order to understand the example itself, an example that is this "domain-deep" will not easily be understood by most readers.

</current>

<suggested>

Recommend that we provide a clearer description of "Assumptions", and that we substitute the current example with a more "domain-lite" example - perhaps a more common scenario such as a purchase order scenario.

</suggested>

<notes>

</notes>

Kind Regards,