Subject: [issue:content] draft 07, no particular section/line, Missing notion of shared services

<current>

I believe that one of the primary tenets of SOA is the notion of shared services. Our spec does not discuss the notion of shared services at any point. If we are truly to produce a reference model for SOA (vs. a reference model for services), shouldn't the architectural principal of shared services be included?

</current>

<suggested>

Incorporate the notion of shared services into Figure 2-1, and add a section discussing this concept.

</suggested>

<notes>

</notes>

Kind Regards,