Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Duane

With respect to your items 6 and 7 relative to the issues list, I would
recommend that we move methodically through the open issues from low
issue number to high.  That way each issue gets "its day in court".
Using other TCs as a guide, most issues will be disposed of quickly with
a few resulting in extended discussion.  If an issue discussion seems
not to be reaching a resolution, the chair, at his discretion, can table
it; requesting further email discussion on the list.  That issue, which
will still be open at the next telecom, will then be brought up in its
normal rotation of low to high open issues.

Don

--
Don Flinn
President, Flint Security LLC