Subject: Re: [soa-rm] FYI: BEA SOA Reference Diagram

Michael:

Concur.  I think we all agree that a reference architecture (or two) is
a logical next step.

For the RM however, if I have only one service, is it not SOA yet if I
have two of them it is SOA?  That is the key question we have to answer
for the RM.

Perhaps a way to facilitate the usefulness of the RM is to illustrate
this concept as part of appendix B.

Duane