Subject: Re: [soa-rm] FYI: BEA SOA Reference Diagram

Yes. The authors did a good job of Appendix B ;-)

The key question that still needs consensus is on whether or not SOA is
SOA with one single service defined as per the RM, or if you need at
least 2..*?  I feel most people understand and respect the fact that we
need useful information to illustrate how useful to SOA can be used to
solve business problems.  I hope we can meet this goal while not
violating the principles of Reference Models.

Duane