Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Modified Issues List

How about one more status value?

Pending Action: TC has agreed on action, awaiting completion.

Depending on the volume of suggestions, and the ability of the editors to
make revisions, it might be worthwhile for the TC to see what issues it has
actually disposed of (Closed, and Pending Action), and those that have
actually been put into the draft document (Closed).

Michael