Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure 2-1

I got inspired to try a few new things with a hybrid of the stack and
the mind map.

There are a few for your perusal.

CoreRM 2 is my favorite - we can just leave out semantics in the diagram
since they are ubiquitous and state in text that semantics are a core
component required to make SOA work.  This is very common with things
that are omnipresent in architectural diagrams.
Please ignore the interface at the bottom.  It is probably not a good idea.

CoreRM3 is a hybrid that uses the stack convention with embedded
elements.  Semantics are specifically called out as a key aspect of
service description.

Core RM 4 is also not bad - I placed semantics as a layer overlapping
the specific items it affects. Again - ignore the lower red box.

Comments?

Duane

PNG image

PNG image