Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure2-1

No offense, Duane,

But I am still happier with Greg's latest version
today. I think that the relationships need to be
explicit, and if we use a stack model, I would
prefer to see contract subsumed under policy, and
application interface left out entirely along
with semantics, as much as I would prefer to see
it to clearly identify how ubiquitous it is.
However it is not clearly a layer unto itself and
it does span the stack.

Ciao,
Rex

--