Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Loose Coupling

We better close up shop then, eh?

I just want to point out that narrow definitions like Anne makes below are precisely the reason we commissioned this TC.  We need to take the higher ground on our definition, even if our day to day work screams in agreement with people like Anne.  My goal is for our RM to define the paradigm of service orientation so that SOA is not written off as the fad of 2004-2006.

-matt