Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Service-Orientation, SOA, RM vs. RA,etc.: Suggestion To Bring Us Closer Together

A lack of precision can often fuel a fruitful conversation, within
reason...I agree.  My main concern with this TC is "painter's eye"
syndrome :-)

I wonder what Plato & Socrates would have thought of this?  Could
they even imagine a day when socratic dialog could be performed
between a human and his favorite search engine?

;-)

-matt