Subject: Re: [soa-rm] SOA System

It is fair to say that there is a general consensus (within the IT
community) that a standard SOA definition is required. If that is
within the charter then great, I see doing this as a great
opportunity. I would agree that changing the charter without extremely
compelling reasons is senseless. Otherwise without a standard
definition of SOA/SO/whatever, I see a large risk of wasting time on
irrelevant efforts.