Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure 2-1

Here is a rendering based on Greg's diagram that accounts for all the
comments below.

- I placed Metadata as a bracket inside the "service description" box.
- Semantics will have to be explained using text accompanying this
diagram to state that they are omnipresent.
- turned the stack upside down so service is at the bottom.  To me, it
seemed more intuitive that the thing that is core is at the bottom and
the other items are built out (up??) from it.  Comments?
- used the UML dependency arrow as the convention between service and
service description to denote that a SD should not exist without a service.
- redrew the line between metadata and policy / contract to connect with
the outer container of "constraints"
- removed the words "enables discoverability" from the association.

If we use this, we should probably build an appendix containing clear
and concise rules about how to interpret this mind map since it borrows
association conventions from UML and mixes them together with other
conventions.

Comments?

Duane

PNG image