Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure 2-1

Frank:

Thank you.

Francis McCabe wrote:

> I would prefer to see
> 1. policy, contract linked together -- reflecting the contract=agreed
> policy idea.

DN - would it be fair to state that a contract is dependent upon a
policy?  I think this is in alignment with the thinking from the F2F.

> 2. data model is one of the constraint types, like policy and contract.

DN - that makes sense.

> 3. we should also mention process model if we are going to call out
> the data model.

DN - pertaining to the process of the service, not multiple services I
presume?  For example - the way WSDL can describe the I/O charateristics
of a specific service??

I may whip up CoreRM7.png shortly.