Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA System

Rex,

Thanks - this helps.  Would you be willing to help define a non-SOA type
CORBA implementation in a little more detail, as well as an SOA one?  We can
then use these to test-drive the RM to make sure it "works"

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 4:47 PM
To: Christopher Bashioum; soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

I am catching up on threads since this morning, so I  may end up
skipping some later ones if I would be repeating myself.

CORBA is not SOA when it isn't being used to process or deliver a
service. Not all given CORBA implementations are SOA but any given
CORBA implementation may be an SOA.

Ciao,
Rex

At 9:09 AM -0400 5/20/05, Christopher Bashioum wrote:
>  Duane,
>
>I find this thread very interesting.  I have been of the opinion that one
>could implement an SOA using CORBA.  In the book "Understanding SOA with
Web

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO