Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure 2-1

At 6:18 PM -0400 5/20/05, Michael Stiefel wrote:
>How is the data model a constraint?

How is not?

>If everything is constraint, what is being constrained?

What the service is and does and how it does it, how it can be
consumed, by whom, etc. Everything is a constraint, and I would be
happy to see it join semantics in the wings as omnipresent.

But it does serve the purpose of implying that some constraints are
more vital to the concept of a service than others, and I think
policy, contract and data model all stand up to that test.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks