Subject: another possible SOA diagram (revised)

I played with the ideas in the sketch a bit more.  As noted in the
previous email:

I would not necessarily advocate it being used instead of the one Duane
drew but given I had it, I thought I'd pass it around for comments.
The 3D presentation may make it look too concrete but I was looking for
a way to show there was something SOA I was building services on and
there could be any number of services.  Note a resource could be a
registry but even that would be exposed through services and have
metadata.

Ken

SOA diagram.pdf

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379