Subject: Re: [soa-rm] another possible SOA diagram (revised)

The resource is the implementation that in many cases was created to
satisfy needs outside the SOA and only becomes part of a SOA in the
same way that any software package becomes part of your computer.
Opacity says you know there is a resource but the only thing you know
about it is what is exposed through the service description.

Attached is a very quick attempt to include in Duane's last diagram.

Ken

Core6RM (KJL).pdf