Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [issue:structure] draft 07, sect 2, line 201, Figure 2-1

We need to summarize this thread to get prepared to bring the core RM
out of the sink hole.

Let's chose one graphic, then enter comments against it.  I have
uploaded CoreRM8.png as a member submission. If there are specific
comments to go against this one that are related to what will go in the
RM itself, please respond to this thread.